Windows always touches down with much more enhanced features, such as touch input, a voice-based virtual assistant, face login, and virtual reality. Windows 10’s latest version was released in November 2019 that as per Microsoft brings in many improvements and features.
Despite the latest developments, the operating system now involves a fully revamped default browser. With its introduction, there will be no support for users as to updates, but Windows 10 is an easy upgrade for Windows 7 users, with not much of learning curve, interface wise. However, you need to have the Windows activated by the Windows 10 Pro OEM key to make it fully functional with all the latest updates and support.
The default Edge browser is now replaced with software supporting a Chromium rendering engine, with some extraordinary features, such as voice-reading of webpages, Collections for web research, and advanced tracking protection. In addition, the browser have specific versions launched for Android, iOS, and even macOS.
• Additional features include Cloud Clipboard, a lifesaver in terms of copy-and-pasting, Timeline, Focus Assist, Game mode, Dark mode, Nearby Sharing, parental controls, and an updated News app.
• The smartphone is an updated device with new utility that syncs photos, SMS messages and soon, even voice calls from Android Phones. These include the voice-based digital assistant Cortana, Windows Hello face login, and the other Windows exclusives.
• Even with all its top-link features, the OS remains familiar to long time Windows users.
• The “Search Now” feature of Windows, indexes your PC,whereas the process of typing a file name within the explorer is replaced with a search engine that instantaneously brings up number of results on the basis of some abbreviations.
• Furthermore, recent searches are being prioritized in order to avoid a populated list.
• Notification now appears in the lower right-hand corner within Windows 10 with a small “speech bubble” icon in the Action Center. With the latest update the software organizes notifications by the most recent, rather than by sender name.