There are many ways to reset the iPhone without an Apple ID password, but this article focuses on the three most straightforward way to get your iPhone unlocked without an Apple ID password. The three methods on how to reset an iPhone without an Apple ID are discussed below.
There is always a significant challenge in getting the right tool to reset/erase your iPhone without Apple ID or password. However, when you come across the right tool, My iPhone lock wiper and get your phone unlocked, your achievement will wipe the memory of stresses you went through with the iPhone lock wonder you can reset your iPhone without Apple ID remove the previous account without the password. It would take a few minutes.
Step 1:- Launch the software on your computer, choose the unlock mode of Apple ID and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
Step 2:- To unlock your phone, click the start to open tab to remove the Apple ID and iCloud lock.
Situation 1: If FMI is disabled on the iPhone, our software will automatically erase Apple ID.
Situation 2:- If FMI is enabled on the iPhone or iPad, then you will need to reset your setting by clicking “setting”>General>Reset All settings”.
Step 3:- Once the process is complete, the iCloud account won’t be on the device anymore. Since the Apple ID and iCloud account will be removed, you can set up your device with another Apple ID or even create another new apple ID.
Reset iPhone without Apple ID via iTunes. The iTune process is the best if my iPhone is not enabled, i.e. disabled in the device user are advised to use the latest version of iTunes or update their iTunes to the newest version to avoid any error. Launch iTunes on your Mac/window.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using the original Apple USB cable.
- If asked to provide your device passcode or trust this computer respond promptly
- Select your device when it appears on the iTunes bar and clicks “Restore iphone.”
- Click “Restore” again to confirm your request, and your computer will erase your iPhone or iPad and install the latest ios on the device.
Reset iPhone without Apple ID via setting. It is possible to reset the iPhone device from the settings app.
- Launch your setting app.
- Click “Reset>Erase all content and setting tab.”
- Enter your passcode when prompted and click “Erase iphone”. Note that this method requires your iPhone passcode and find my iPhone status disabled.
For more tips and tricks, keep following Getintopc